Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Louisiana

if i am on social security and was able to get the coved-19 check, but i filed for chp13 2 1/2 years ago will my chech go to my attorney?

Asked on 4/15/20, 2:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

If you are a foreigner in the US then yes.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/20, 7:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Louisiana