Legal Question in Business Law in Louisiana

Work but no pay...

Not licensed, me and another guy was doing a side job for a friend. We added a room onto his house but friend did not want the room completed(such as doing the tile on floor). Friend says he's going to pay this week then next week, now its been over a year and now friend still says he's going to pay but will not come forward with money. I even used my money to do some of the work with the understanding that he will pay me back. Can I take this matter to small claims court? Money amount is $1,300.00

Asked on 10/06/05, 3:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steve LeBlanc Steve LeBlanc, Ltd., (APLC)

Re: Work but no pay...

Yes, small claims court is the way to go.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/05, 10:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Louisiana