Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

My girlfriend is getting physically abused at home and she wants to press charges. What does she need in order to do that she’s also 17

Asked on 4/10/20, 1:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

She should contact the local law enforcement. 911 is available for this.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/20, 6:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana