Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

MY soon to be ex husband's lawyer filed forged documents It's a consentment judgment I did not agree nor did I sign what can I do

Asked on 2/07/18, 2:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

First, contact the office of the judge and inform them of the fraud.

Second, complain to the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/18, 4:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana