Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

I have issues with a Prosecuting Attorney that has just been fired publicly. This Attorney maliciously prosecuted my husband, as a favor to a narcotics agent that was working on his case as well. During the process, this Atty deliberately and defiantly broke Judge's court orders, Broke the plea agreement, also made false claims in order to do so. Held in her possession 2 instances of arrest made in the presence of my husband that were confessed to by other defendants, threatened repeat life in prison if he didn't sign her egregious plea. She combined four different cases to get the plea, that three of them were confessed to by other defendants. What can I do about the injustice my husband got?

Asked on 11/01/16, 1:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Seek out a lawyer who specializes in matters of post-conviction relief.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/16, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana