Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

Hello, I am from louisiana and my question is what steps should i take in contacting someone above a person's probation supervisor...Situation is that in an altercation at my home a person maced me my fiance and 1yr old son... Found out she is on probation but her officer is on maternity leave so they keep directing me to the supervisor who will not speak with me or return my calls... What can be done?

Asked on 7/13/16, 2:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

You could call the police. It sounds like, if your story is accurate, she committed one or more crimes.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/16, 3:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana