Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

Hi, my little sister is 14 and she sent a video of herself being being sexual to two of her male classmates on a app called Snapchat. One of the boys recorded her from another phone and his mother found it. Now she wants to discuss the matter with my mother since the boy sent it around school. If this turns into a legal matter, is there anything I can do to help my mom and sister. This all occurred in Louisiana and no charges have been pressed yet

Asked on 10/12/18, 12:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

THe best thing you can do is sit them down with a good criminal defense lawyer. Your sister's recording, and the boy's recording, may be child porn

Read more
Answered on 10/12/18, 5:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana