Legal Question in Education Law in Louisiana

I'm a recent retiree from a State University. The University won't pay me for my sick time. They won't return phone calls. They won't respond to emails. They won't pay. What do I do?

Asked on 3/11/20, 8:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry Demmons The Demmons Law Firm

Whether you are entitled to payment of sick time depends on the policy of the University. I would need to see that policy in order to determine whether it should have been paid to you or not.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/20, 1:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Louisiana