Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

She doesn't want child support

my husband has offered her child support over and over again and she doesn't want it,because she is scared that it will cut her sons ssi check,we are taking her to court to fight for full custody of the boy simple because she is dening my husband to see his own son, she has threaten to take the boy out of state, she has moved him from school to school know we have no idea were he is even at, she is hiding the boy from his own father simply because she knows that we are taking her to court to fight for the boy and she doesn't want to lose the boy because she knows she will no longer have the boys ssi check coming in to her any more, she has a live in boyfriend,that doesn't help her at all. My husband is married to me, we have a stable home and we can provide for the boy, something his mother can't do own her own. she doesn' work, but can. she depends on her mom every month to help her and pay her bills she has not let my husband see his son since december. she is not a good mother at all, she says she is going to leave the state and that my husband will never get to see his son at all. So tell me what kind of mother just ups and leaves knowing that the boy has a relationship with is dad and she is dening the child that?????

Asked on 2/29/08, 12:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: She doesn't want child support

You need to get an attorney to help you with this.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/08, 6:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana