Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

child visitation

me and my husband are divorced and there is joint custody with myself as domicile parent.he will not give me my children back when he was suppose to.what can i do?

Asked on 7/10/09, 1:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nick Pizzolatto, Jr. Pizzolatto Law Office

Re: child visitation

Call law enforcement and have your papers there to show them he is violating the court's order. If they will not help you need to file a contempt of court action against him.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/09, 1:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana