Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

I have filled for a divorce in may 2013 and she was served in June 2013 how long do I have to file a motion for default

Asked on 9/11/13, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

If she was served in June and nothing has been filed yet, you can default her now. You really should consult an attorney first to make sure you did everything correctly. The man who represents himself in court has a fool for a client.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 1:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana