Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

my husband was arrested back in April for touching 3 children I have two small children that have his last name and on there birth certificate but he not the father I need to how I can get a divorce and get him off there birth certificate

Asked on 8/16/17, 7:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Get a lawyer. What you want is complicated.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/17, 8:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana