Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

I am a legal adult wanting to be legally adopted by my step-dad. What are the proper steps to achieve this in Louisiana?

Asked on 12/29/21, 10:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Contact a lawyer or notary about an adoption by affidavit.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/21, 11:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana