Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

paternal rites

I need a form to give up paternal rites in La. does one exist on internet I can print off.

Asked on 3/16/08, 1:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nick Pizzolatto, Jr. Pizzolatto Law Office

Re: paternal rites

There are no such "forms" unless there is to be an adoption. Then that would be a Voluntary Surrender.

Read more
Answered on 3/17/08, 8:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana