Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

what is the procedure when you want to fire a lawyee

Asked on 9/02/16, 5:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Louque The Louque Law Firm, L.L.C.

You send him you a letter saying "You are terminated. Please let me know when I can pick up my file."

If you already have another attorney you can direct the attorney you are firing to send your file to the new attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/16, 1:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana