Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

Am I still required to pay child support for a child who lives with me

Asked on 3/07/22, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

You would think that you don't, but sometimes you need a court order. Consult with a family law attorney. You might be able to collect child support now.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/22, 1:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana