Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Louisiana

if a 28 year old commits a 2nd degree attempted murder can victim bring a civil suit to the parents of that 28 year old.

Asked on 7/26/17, 9:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Only if the killer was mentally disabled, and it would be difficult then.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/17, 10:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Louisiana