Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Louisiana

Ok I bought an amp for my car from a guy over 2 years ago. He told me it was $300. I had $250 ob me and told him when I get the rest I will pay him. Now I have run into him and he said I want my $200 because the amp was $450 not the $300 we agreed on. I'm wondering if there is an I have had it for over 2years and it makes it legally mine law

Asked on 11/12/13, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

I would not pay him more than $50 and would do it by check (to document payment).

Read more
Answered on 11/12/13, 3:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Louisiana