Legal Question in Social Security Law in Louisiana

social security disability

i am receiving ssi but i deserve ssd. i have been working all my life. i used a lawyer out of texas and i thought i was getting ssd, not. The law jugde said in his award statement that i deserved more. how can i get it changed. I received my money in 2007. please help. I just sent for ssa-form 7004.

Asked on 8/27/08, 10:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nick Pizzolatto, Jr. Pizzolatto Law Office

Re: social security disability

You need to start the SSD process all over again by filing with the local SS office. After they deny you, then you appeal....after the appeal is denied, then you have an Attorney file for an appeal to an administrative law judge.....

Read more
Answered on 8/27/08, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Louisiana