Legal Question in Traffic Law in Louisiana

I was in a auto accident and the other vehicle was in the wrong.

It's been less than a year. I was not injured but my car was totaled and I am still out with a big loss.

Am I entitled to compensation?

Asked on 3/21/18, 3:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Yes. contact a lawyer as soon as possible.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/18, 5:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Louisiana