Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

LOUISIANA. How do out-of-state siblings "give up rights to bank box" so that I (only LA resident) can open babk box. No probate, succession etc.

Asked on 1/16/17, 2:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Maguire James G. Maguire, Attorney At Law

Unless your name is on the box, you cannot access it without court authority, which would involve opening the succession of the person who rented the box.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/17, 3:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana