Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Maine

what action can b taken for an unpaid credit card. after it has gone to court

an awarded to other side for defalt

Asked on 2/12/11, 9:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

scott logan Law Office of J. Scott Logan, LLC

The creditor can request a disclosure hearing to see what assets can be attached or garnished. If you do not show up for that hearing, it can request a civil order of arrest for a sheriff to escort you to court.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/11, 6:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Maine