Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Maine

Do I have any recourse against my attorney who forgot to file a deed on my behalf 4 yrs ago?

Asked on 3/07/11, 4:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Marchese Drummond & Drummond, LLP

As with all claims, one of the first things to establish is whether you have any damages...meaning was there any harm done or cost to you. If the answer is "yes", then you continue to evaluate the existence and worth of your claim. I would be happy to discuss this with you further, and this forum is difficult to have a conversation. Please feel free to email me directly. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/11, 5:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Maine