Legal Question in Personal Injury in Maine

Can i ask for aggravation and loss of wages after a mvc?

Asked on 7/29/13, 10:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Marchese Drummond & Drummond, LLP

The short answer is "yes". However, to fully evaluate the amount of your demand for money to compensate you it will be necessary to discuss this with you and obtain the employer's documentation of lost income. Please feel free to call me to discuss this further. Thank you for your inquiry. Toll Free: 207-775-6042

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Maine