Legal Question in Product Liability in Maine

my son drank from a milk jug ingested a foreign object needed surgery and is still having breathing problems

Asked on 4/06/17, 3:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Marchese Drummond & Drummond, LLP

I am sorry for your troubles...hopefully, your son will continue to recover. I'd like to speak to you about your son's claim....I do not charge a fee for this. Please call me at 207-774-0317. If you would prefer my calling you, please email your number to me: [email protected] Thank you.

David Marchese, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/17, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Maine