Legal Question in Immigration Law in Maryland


my boyfriend and I just had a baby. 4 years ago he was to go to court re: his address but he did not because he waqs fearful of being deported due to being illegal! I am an american and just found this out. Is there anything we can do so our baby and I do not get seperated from him due to deportation and can a u.s. attorney help as being his attorney or will he have to get an attorney from his country?

we also were expecting to get married after the birth of our child.

thank you

Asked on 6/13/08, 3:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sabitiyu Abou Trye, Abou and Joseph

Re: deportation/marriage

Yes, an experienced immigration attorney may be able to assist you. Please give my office a call we can assist you with this matter.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/08, 3:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Maryland