Legal Question in Consumer Law in Maryland

I have paid $5000 to a contractor for building deck and fence, who cashed the check at bank and has showed up once to put the beams in ground for deck and never showed up again.

I have called him several times and sent several email, initially he used to use an excuse and now he does not return call or emails.

How can i get my money back.

Asked on 9/04/10, 10:29 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

Sue him for breach of contract in your County's Magistrate Court.

Best of luck. *******The above is intended for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client privilege.*******

Read more
Answered on 9/09/10, 11:01 am
Jack Hall Hall Bankruptcy Services

Call me if you like and I can show you how to bing the lawsuit as was suggested to you by other responses to your question. You can call me anytime at this number 915 261--3893

Read more
Answered on 9/09/10, 11:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Maryland