Legal Question in Consumer Law in Maryland

I am retired federal enployee 65 years old. my Daughter lost her job and every thing . bad credit now. she has a job making only 13.00 per hour. how can I combine our income to I can a home or trade my car.know one will except that she gives me money. thank you. stewart

Asked on 6/30/10, 12:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cedulie Laumann Arden Law Firm, LLC

If you are trying to establish that you get rental income from an adult child living in the home you may want to draw up a simple lease, make sure that payments from the adult child are made in check or some form other than cash and keep good and accurate records.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/10, 12:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Maryland