Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Maryland

I co-signed for an ex to help him get a bike. Recently he got arrested and his nike was impounded for an DUI. He has no intentions on get the bike back. How can I be removed as a co-signer?

Asked on 6/27/16, 10:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brett Weiss The Weiss Law Group

The short answer is that you can't. You may need to file for bankruptcy to avoid liability.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/16, 10:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Maryland