Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Maryland

jewelry store store took out a loan in my name and i didn't purchase anything. i only filled out an application and told them i would be back to buy it. they went ahead a processed the loan on a ring and i didn't authorize or sign any documents. they have since let the bank know i returned the goods but this has affected my credit. is there anything i can do?

Asked on 5/30/13, 12:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus

File a dispute with the credit agency and dispute the loan by requesting that they validate it.

Read more
Answered on 5/30/13, 12:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Maryland