Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

I was in a domestic violence relationship and left three years ago. I have had no record for three years I have been away from him. We have a daughter in common and even though he don't let me see her, my visitation is reasonable per him. Recently in civil court on 8/2 he tried to file a protective order and he dropped it. Then on 8/5 he refiled the protective order and the judge denied the order. I recieved a call today from the sheirff saying I have a warrant for telephone misuse, I have to call him to see my daughter. I have to go in front of the commissioner on Thursday. I am nervous, I have three small children at home and take care of a elderly lady during the day. I am in the process of getting an attorney. Any advice is helpful.

Thank You

Asked on 8/13/13, 6:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 6:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland