Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

Iam in district court" I have all ready got one postpoment I need moor time what would be my next move ' would that be to move it to circit court

Asked on 11/07/13, 8:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jason Cleckner Law Office of Jason Cleckner, LLC

You need a lawyer to whom you can provide a lot more details.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 9:22 am

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

Perhaps. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 5:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland