Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

Where can you look online to see if you have any outstanding issues with your background/warrants in Maryland. Is there a online search that can be used for this? Can you view this information in an attorney consultation?

Asked on 8/15/16, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

Maryland Judiciary Case Search would show bench warrants for failing to appear in court. However, it would not show unserved arrest warrants. For those you can go to the local detention center with identification and ask them to check. Of course, they'll take you into custody, if you do.

An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate your situation, including how to deal with warrants, defenses and mitigation. Consider a confidential consultation, and beware that online posts are not confidential.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/16, 11:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland