Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

if i owe money because my brother jumped bail but turned himself in, do i still have to pay?

Asked on 1/07/13, 4:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Cleckner Law Office of Jason Cleckner, LLC

You can maybe file a motion to strike the bond forfeiture, i don't represent bondsmen, but I see them do it all the time.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland