Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

I was recently incarcerated and had someone paying my bills for me while I was away. I recently found out that they stole money from me. I never signed a power of attorney for them so can I press charges?



Asked on 8/25/09, 6:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

Yes. See your local court commissioner and fill out an application for statement of charges.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/09, 6:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland