Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

How much trouble i can get in for mal dest prop/valu - $500

Asked on 7/23/13, 11:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

A criminal record might prompt employers, landlords, and lenders from doing business with you. In addition, you might have to serve time. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 11:54 am

Without a good criminal lawyer, you can get into a lot of trouble with a mal dest prop conviction. Why not get a public defender for free if you cannot afford an attorney. A PD is better than representing yourself.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland