Legal Question in DUI Law in Maryland

I'm eligible for a pa ignition interlock license,can I get a regular license in Maryland?

Asked on 5/18/13, 11:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

G. Joseph Holthaus III Law Offices of G. Joseph Holthaus

No because of the interstate compact will show any violations in Pa and/or you would subject yourself to penalties if you were to misrepresent your situation when applying for a Maryland license. Although with appropriate process, you could likely complete the interlock program in Maryland.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/13, 9:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Maryland