Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

I would like to know if someone can be appointed a guardian for a minor child if that child has two living parents, and the parents agree

Asked on 2/21/12, 12:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

Yes, this is accomplished through a petition for guardianship filed in the local circuit court.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/12, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland