Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

My boyfriend lives in MD. He pays child support in Washington State (for 10 and 8 year old sons) and in North Carolina (for an 11 year old daughter). If we get married in MD, will my income be considered as available income to put towards his child support?

Asked on 8/25/12, 8:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

Not under MD law. You have no obligation to support his children.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/12, 4:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland