Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

What is the childs preference age in Maryland. They can say who they want to live with?

Asked on 4/24/12, 10:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bill Wood Law Office of William C. Wood, LLC

At 16, a child may petition the court regarding custody and/or visitation and the court is required to consider the child's preference.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/12, 4:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland