Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

my dad has misplaced his marriage certificate. I must present one at the US embassy, what should i do t get one on behalf my dad?

Asked on 7/29/13, 3:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

It should be on record in the county where he was married--contact the appropriate department for more information.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 6:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland