Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

Is there anyway to find filed divorce papers online I live in Md

Asked on 2/05/13, 11:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Brown Law Office of Thomas K. Brown, LLC

You can't see the actual papers filed with the court online, however, you can at least see the docket entries. Go to and enter the details. These are all public records, though, so if you're in Rockville, just head over to the Circuit Court (the one where they're adding the big extension) and head to Central Records on the 1st floor. They'll tell you where the case file is and you can read it and make copies if you want (copies must be obtained through the copy office - you can't make photocopies yourself).

Read more
Answered on 2/05/13, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland