Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

do i have to have guardainship over my son property if he is under age and is the beneficary of his father's insurance policy

Asked on 2/10/11, 2:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Holzman Holzman Law Firm, LLC

Someone needs to be the guardian if he is under age. Is the father deceased? ... or is this an advanced planning question?

feel free to call for a chat.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/11, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland