Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

can a planitiff mail custody papers to an inmate through certified mail

Asked on 7/22/13, 5:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

It's unlikely you would get the inmate's signature on the mail receipt to perfect service. You should contact the prison to find out their procedure for serving papers on inmates and comply with that policy.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland