Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

I have a proposed order for physical custody and visitation rights. On the order I have visitation rights and my child father has visitation rights. The order hasn't been signed. So what do we do? I don't agree with the paper because he didn't bring my daughter back like how he was supposed to

Asked on 11/30/15, 7:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kathryn McDonough Kathryn McDonough

Are you waiting for the court to enter a signed order? Or was this a consent order that was never agreed to by both of you? Or do you have a written agreement that was simply never reduced to a formal court order? Until those questions are asked, I am unable to answer your question. If you would like to speak about this matter, please feel free to contact me.

Kathryn McDonough

Attorney and Mediator

8601 Georgia Ave. Suite 206

Silver Spring, MD 20910

Phone: (301) 563-6685

Fax: (301) 563-6681

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/28/15, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland