Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

I received a Motion to Dismiss Plaintiff's Complaint for Limited Divorce and Complaint for Child Support due to not filing a financial statement. I did file a financial statement and have a receipt. Do I still need to file a response?

Asked on 4/20/12, 1:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Since you are asking this question, you should not be representing yourself in this important matter. However, as a general rule, all Motions must be answered.

Read more
Answered on 4/20/12, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland