Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

Have been separated for a year. Children are adults and gone. Wife has been disabled for 25 years, her only income is SSIIn Maryland how much can I expect to be mde o pay in a divorce?

Asked on 8/13/13, 6:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Sher Wagshal and Sher

That would depend on many factors, none of which are provided in your question. If there is a significant income disparity between what you earn and your wife's disability income, you will probably be ordered to pay alimony. You should consult with an experienced family attorney and then try to work out a reasonable agreement with her before filing for divorce.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 7:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland