Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

My x wife has taken my daughter out of school

I have been informed by Luxmanor Elementary in Rockville that my daughter has been taken out of that school. My x wife claimed to Luxmanor that my 6 year old was now in Montrose Christian School and provided them with the number.She aslso gave me the same number. When we both checked my daughter was not registered.

I believe that my daughter is not registered in school at all but my xwife refuses to tell the truth. I have called Child Welfare, Truancy and various other department only to be transferred or given other numbers.

What should I do to ensure that my daughter is in school?

I am worried that my child welfare is in danger and I cannot seem to find guidance.


Asked on 3/10/06, 1:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Miller Brian M. Miller, Attorney at Law

Re: My x wife has taken my daughter out of school

Yes Child Protective Services is the correct place to seek assistance. If nothing else, you could also call the police and ask for their help.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/06, 2:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland