Legal Question in Personal Injury in Maryland

If you and I get In a minor car accident (state of maryland) and you accept the compensation awarded to you from my insurance company, is it still allowable for you to later sue me for more money regarding the same accident ?

Asked on 9/14/16, 2:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason A. Richman Jason A. Richman, Esq.

Most likely no money was paid with out the antecedent execution of a general release which does preclude in almost every case any future legal action addressing the same incident and damages.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Maryland