Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Maryland

I co-own property with two aunts that I inherited when my Dad died. They have refused to answer certified letters, emails and phone calls. I want out of my share and wish to sell totally or to them. What are my options. Due to debt incurred upon my fathers death I have no money to hire a lawyer. Is there a way to do this myself? Thanks so

much. The land is I Anne Arundel County.

Asked on 8/24/14, 5:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAYMOND CARIGNAN Raymond Carignan, Esq, LLC

You will need to file a partition action in the Circuit Court.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/14, 6:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Maryland